The Coastal Cleanup Day “CCD” Site Captain Training is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Coastal Cleanup Day on September 15, 2018, in order to ensure that you are well prepared to serve as a leader for your site.
Coastal Cleanup Day is the largest volunteer day on the planet! Heal the Bay coordinates more than 50 coastal, inland, dive, and kayak cleanup sites in L.A. County.
The training session is geared for both new and returning site captains.
We have four trainings scheduled:
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018; 9am-12pm Location: Heal the Bay Main Office, 1444 9th St, Santa Monica
- Saturday, July 14, 2018; 9am-12pm Location: Manhattan Beach Library, 1320 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018; 6pm-9pm Location: Heal the Bay Main Office
- Thursday, August 2, 2018; 9am-12pm Location: Heal the Bay Main Office
Let’s tackle this awesome day of service together!
Please contact Isabel Cardenas, Beach Programs Manager, with any questions:
(310) 451-1500 ext. 148 or email@example.com